Criminal prosecution is an adversarial system. The people have the prosecutor – you need an effective experienced and aggressive Sacramento criminal attorney. We know the system, the law, the possible resolutions and the defenses in the event of a trial.
If you have been arrested and charged with a crime, contact criminal attorney Sacramento California Richard A. Chan Jr. for free consultation.
Richard Chan Jr. on Google+ – Circle Richard on Google+
- California State Bar, Member, Admitted 1994
- Nevada State Bar, Member, Admitted 1998
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California, 1994, Juris Doctorate
- University of the Pacific, Stockton, California, 1989, Bachelor of Science